Wednesday 15 October 2014

Been there, done that


I heard this time-management idea on the radio the other day and it certainly seems worth a try. Instead of having a long to-do list that only makes you feel guilty because you never cross off all the tasks on it, spend a few minutes each evening making a list of everything you did do that day.














  It works. Just look how productive busy I’ve been!

P.S. I’ve just received this Note from The Universe:

If you take your time, you'll have more of it.

Hmm, I wonder …

5 comments:

Friko said...

Well, at least you now know you weren’t idle until lunch.

Wendy's Writing said...

That really made me laugh, Linda! It looks a lot like my list.

Patsy said...

To do lists which are too daunting can be off putting, can't they? I like to include a few things such as 'have a cup of tea' so I get to tick some off.

Linda D said...

The problem is that my to-do lists are always too optimistic. I get carried away thinking of all the things I'd like to do but I underestimate the time each one will take. (And I wouldn't get anything done without lots of cups of tea!)

Anne Goodwin said...

Haha, I love the juxtaposition of those two different lists.
I have heard of that advice before and it's certainly more satisfying to end the day with a list of things achieved than of things undone. I don't do it quite that way, but I do sometimes list the smaller, low-level activities that we often just keeping our heads, but nevertheless do take up time.